A few samples of my work are listed below. They are in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need the free reader. All Content/Publications are Copyrighten. Please do not print or copy in any form. Click the “Get Adobe Reader”.
* Also available by request in their original Powerpoint format with lecture notes. Contact me for a copy
The following are names of templates I use to custom-design a manuscript, PowerPoint presentation, brochures, and teaching materials. It’s easy: you select the type of material you need, add any special content or format i.e. what you’d like the template to say or teach, and that’s all there is to it. These templates are time and money-savers for both of us, especially for material meant to be brief, concise and informative without over-loading the reader/listener with too much detail. I update my templates frequently to make sure you receive state-of-the-art material. The tone and style of the material is entirely up to you. If you don’t see the templates you need listed here, let me know and I’ll design a template that meets your needs.
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Assertiveness Training
- Using Animal-Assisted Therapy in Your Workplace
- Coping With Your Unmanageable Child
- Understanding Personality Disorders
- Coping With Your Loved-One’s Dangerous Job
- Tips on Responsible Drinking
- Preventing and Surviving a Sexual Assault
- Care for Caregivers: Avoiding “Burn-Out”
- Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Stop Bullying Me! A Guide for Adults and Children
The following templates can be used for lesson plans, treatment program designs in a chemical dependency recovery program, individual and group therapy, stand-alone speeches, homework, or “handouts.”
- What is Alcoholics Anonymous?
- What is Rational Recovery?
- What is Moderation Management?
- What is Narcotics Anonymous?
- What is Gamblers Anonymous?
- Motivational Enhancement to Maintain Sobriety
- Street Drugs
- The Scourge of Methamphetamine – Today’s #1 Killer Drug
- Over-the-Counter Drugs of Abuse
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Recovery Plans
- Spirituality in Recovery
- Relapse Prevention